This year, participants will be debating the application of Miranda rights in the high school setting. Students from across Central Texas will test their appellate advocacy skills in the 5th Annual MG Lawrence H. Williams Moot Court Competition.
Volunteer judges are needed to hear oral arguments, evaluate and score the student’s performance, as well as provide feedback to students.
This unique opportunity is a valuable and memorable experience for both students and judges alike.
Preliminary Rounds will be held at the participating High Schools:
- Belton High School, Belton, Texas
- Harker Heights High School, Harker Heights, Texas
- Del Valle High School, Del Valle., Texas
- Ellison High School, Killeen, Texas
- Creekview Law Academy, Carrollton, Texas